I can’t believe it’s Wednesday already.
Update on goals:
Daily cleaning – yesterday I got done (this is obviously an ongoing/daily one!)
- Weekly clean – nope
- Monthly clean (if I get time) – nope
- Update YNAB – not yet
- Work for 2 hours in the afternoon and 2 hours evening – did evening, but napped in the afternoon! On a roll today though while the kid is at preschool.
Make a phone call
- Order Annie Sloan wax since there is nowhere local to buy it
- Get the handles cut off my sewing desk I want to paint
- Top up my cellphone
Drop off donations Bake Blog (done once I hit post on this!)
- Continue Konmari
Selling stuff should have been on that list too. And I did list more things this morning (5).
When we dropped off the donations I managed to pick up a new blender for $10 (I blew up my last one 2 years ago and have been going without) and a good juicer for $15 (I’ve never had one and always wanted one!). Also for $3 a spice rack I’ll paint and put up in the pantry. We also got some free corn they were giving away. I guess someone had some excess and ours isn’t ready yet.
The toddler and I dug up some potatoes and some fresh spinach, silverbeet and spring onions from the garden too that we’ll eat tonight.
I baked berry muffins using blackberries I picked last year and had in the freezer (it’s almost picking time again!).
New things to do:
- See if there are wild blackberries ready to pick yet
- Catch up on The Middle and Extreme Cheapskates (while I catch up on some knitting?)
- Finish watching the last season of How I Met Your Mother (while I catch up on some knitting?)
- Complete and send back paperwork I got in the mail yesterday
- Get my 25 hours done for the week
- Buy new headphones (kid broke other pair)
- Transfer money to cover Microsoft and Dropbox payments for the month.
- Finish my daily clean (I’m trying to get myself in the habit of this).