Aside from listing some things for sale on Trade Me as mentioned yesterday, I:
- Made apple shortcake (see below image, I’m never going to win an award for food photography)
- Froze some bananas that had gone yuck
- Froze some apples that needed using. I cut them into pieces first and dipped them in salt water. They’ll be good for muffin making etc.
- Watered the garden and picked some cherry tomatoes
- Made baked frittata. I’ve made it using the same receipt for the last 15 years. I used zucchini, shallots, spinach and tomatoes from our garden. I used capsicum and mushrooms I had in the freezer. Oh and instead of the bacon the recipe wanted I used some ham we had in the fridge that needed using up.
- Ordered a few things we needed online that were on sale, mostly shoes.